- About GRID+
- Other Initiatives
- Publications & results
- News & events
- Private area
GRID+ in Hannover Messe: Event review
On 9th April, 2013 GRID+ and the EEGI were represented in the Smart Grids Forum’s International Day of Hannover Messe, the world’s biggest technology Fair. GRID+ members performed a series of presentations, providing an international audience with an overview of the EEGI and the latest outcomes of the GRID+ project. The EEGI labelled projects Grid4EU and InovGrid participated also to the event and presented their goals and current activities.
The forum was highlighted by a keynote of the EU commissioner for Energy, Mr. Günther Oettinger. You can download the transcription of his speech here.
Please see the list below for downloading the presentations.
- Presentation on the EEGI goals. Overview on GRID+ Action, by Anna Domènech | Zabala Innovation Consulting
- Presentation of the TSO and DSO EEGI Roadmap 2013-2022, by Thong Vu Van | ENTSO-E
- Results of the mapping exercise, by Ilaria Losa | RSE SpA EEGI Project Labelling, by Carlos Costa Rausa | ENEL Disitribuzione
- EEGI Project Labelling, by Carlos Costa Rausa | ENEL Disitrbuzione
- EEGI Labelled Project: InovGrid, by Pedro Godinho Matos | EDP Distribuição
- EEGI Labelled project: GRID4EU and its German demonstrator, by Remy-Garaude Verdier | ERDF Distribution; and Mr Lars Jendernalik | Westnetz GmbH (RWE)