- About GRID+
- Other Initiatives
- Publications & results
- News & events
- Private area
GRID+ Madrid Workshop: Presentations
Configuring the systems, transforming the networks
Experiences and future challenges on innovative planning and asset management strategies for the Smart Grids deployment.
The last EEGI Interaction Workshop took place in IBERDROLA Facilities in Madrid (Spain), on 9 April 2014. This event gathered representatives of projects focusing on the field of Network Planning & Asset Management in Europe.
You can download here the presentations of the event. The proceedings will be published soon.
- General Presentation
- Introduction Morning Session + Agenda
- The role of GRID+ and EEGI – Mapping and Gap Analysis
- SmartHG Project
- KIC InnoEnergy - Smart Power Project
- Smart Grid Model Region Salzburg
- Introduction Afternoon session
- PlanGridEV & COTEVOS Projects)
- SINGULAR Project
We are looking forward to seeing you in the next GRID+ interaction events!