- About GRID+
- Other Initiatives
- Publications & results
- News & events
- Private area
Webinar on tools to support the EEGI, 2 July
This on-line seminar gave the attendees an insight on activities developed in support of the EEGI, details on specific issues of interest for which the GRID+ project will require input (Labelling, KPIs etc), as well as how project representatives could potentially benefit from participating. The webinar aimed also at supporting those project representatives willing to get a EEGI Label. The EEGI Label will highlight those projects that are in line with the objectives and working principles of the EEGI. Project promoters are invited to send their request for assessment.
Target group: Smart grids large-scale demonstrators from both transmission and distribution side.
Programme: Download it here.
Evaluation: completing the short questionnaire.
Download slides of the presentations:
- Welcome and Introduction: overview of the EEGI and the GRID+ Project. Anna Domènech, Zabala Innovation Consulting
- How can projects contribute to the EEGI and what are the benefits. Gareth Bissell, EDSO for SmartGrids
- KPIs. Gareth Bissell, EDSO for SmartGrids
- EEGI label. Gareth Bissell, EDSO for SmartGrids
- Gap analysis. Irmgard Herold, AIT
- Knowledge sharing tool. Serge Galant, Technofi
- Scalability and replicability. Lukas Sigrist, University of Comillas
Download all presentations in a zip file.
Send us any questions or comments!